Perfect for St. Patty's day, or any other day you want to consume your alcohol in dessert form.
For the Chocolate Stout Cupcakes:
3/4 cup Soymilk
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup plus 2 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
1/3 cup Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 cup Chocolate Stout
3/4 cup Sugar
1/3 cup Canola Oil
1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pan with cupcake liners.
2. Whisk together Soy Milk and Vinegar in a large bowl and let sit for a few minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients and mix.
4. Add the Chocolate Stout, Sugar, Oil, and Vanilla to the Soy Milk mixture and beat until foamy.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in two additions and beat for a couple of minutes or until ingredients are well incorporated.
6. Pour batter into liners, filling about 3/4 of the way. Bake for 20 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to cooling rack and allow them to cool completely before frosting.